Concise Consulting provided PWS Distributors Ltd with a range of IT services including project management, implementation, support and development over a period of 10 years.
• Managed and implemented an AS400 hardware upgrade from a model 170 to a larger model 270 and were responsible for defining and maintaining the system scheduled jobs using the JBA System Manager.
• Designed and developed a number of interfaces with JBA System21, including a Windows based Warehouse Management system and a Document Imaging system.
• Designed and developed a web based ordering system using XML, MSSQL, IIS and ASP. The resulting order files were then interfaced into the JBA System21 sales order processing system.
• Upgraded JBA System21 and all of the PWS specific modifications from version 3.5.1 to version 3.5.2 sp4.
• During the cut-over to an in-house developed MSSQL based ERP system we developed a number of interfaces to allow data to be passed between the new system and JBA System21 so that processing could be carried out in parallel on both systems. We also developed interfaces between the new system and the JBA System21 Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems.