Below are examples of a few of the projects we have worked on, select a project from the drop down menu above, to see more information…
- Designed and developed a file transfer client using FTP and SFTP to process inbound and outbound file transfers with internal and external servers.
- Designed, developed and supported an EDI processing system to provide the link between a cloud based EDI communication/mapping application and JBA System21.
- Designed and project managed the development and implementation of a stock allocation and replenishment system to be used by in excess of 300 retail stores throughout Europe, together with interfaces to a third party retail store demand management application. Recruited and managed a team of contract developers to carry out the development then provided the ongoing support.
- Designed, developed and supported numerous interfaces between JBA System/21 and the Oracle (Micros/X-Store) based PoS system. These included item master, prices, deliveries to store, stock control and sales/returns.
- Provided support services for interfaces between JBA System/21 and an Ecom website for online orders, shipments and returns.
- Provided JBA System21 legacy system support to a SAP migration team and we were Subject Matter Experts for the migration and data mapping. We were the primary point of contact for a subsidiary company, based in EMEA, USA and Mexico, during their migration to SAP for all JBA System21 technical matters including managing a team who developed data extracts from JBA to load into SAP.
- Provided support services to stabilise an existing in-house EDI mapping application by resolving a number of operational and technical problems that had been outstanding for some time. Once stabilised, migrated the in-house application to the cloud.